Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Feedback from audience

We LOVE feedback
from audiences!

This is what   Yong Shuang Chow said about 'RESONANCE' of dance=music series : 

I attended yesterday night's show. 
Throughout the show the music surprisingly caught my attention 
as much as the dance movements, just as what the series itself says: dance=music. 
AS a dancer I always think that it is music that ignites movements. 
Never thought that the relationship could happen the other way round, 
or rather mutually. A simple and comfortable corroboration where sound 
and movements interact 'organically', if there is such a word. 
I was also very touched to see Qian Qian's improvisation session.
 Overall very interesting and I love it. :)


For those who missed RESONANCE show, 
we have dance=music series coming up next in march, stay tuned. 

Toccata Studio
19B, SS2/55, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment